GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update from customer, this picture is after a 70 mile trip home in rain, then used daily for 8 days in terrible conditions. It had not been washed or touched since I detailed it.

still looking great due to nothing sticking to paint!

Chris

545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, where you get these products?
I'd highly recommend you only getting someone experienced with these coatings to apply them. The paintwork needs to be perfect, no fillers at all as it is wiped down several times with pure ipa and panel wipe as the coating won't bond. Then the timing, temperature and humidity all have to be monitored perfectly, it's so easy to get wrong.

Chris

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok, I have a 33 the paint I have has been redone, as far as I know theirs no filler.
When you say ipa is that some form of alcohol/spirit?
How much do you charge for the worx?
Thanks for reply

·
Registered
8 Posts
Recently had my GT-R given Modesta by Chris.

Some pics on Griffiths Detailing thread'Members GTR treated to 66hrs detailing and Modesta protection' (sorry, won't let me post a link as I don't have enough posts for it to allow me to!)

I'll put some of my own up when I have to take some to do it justice.

The Modesta treatment looks amazing, and can't speak highly enough of the care and attention to detail taken by Chris.

545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Recently had my GT-R given Modesta by Chris.

Some pics on Griffiths Detailing thread'Members GTR treated to 66hrs detailing and Modesta protection' (sorry, won't let me post a link as I don't have enough posts for it to allow me to!)

I'll put some of my own up when I have to take some to do it justice.

The Modesta treatment looks amazing, and can't speak highly enough of the care and attention to detail taken by Chris.
Really glad to hear that your so happy Andy!! Great car even better reg!

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts