GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:chuckle:

Can I have a list of import companies please and not just for skylines.
this could be useful for newbies to use the search thing for once

·
6,821 Posts
For 100k send to my account, I import anything for any newbie on here . . .
Just need to PM me and send the money. . .:chuckle: :smokin:

·
Registered
328 Posts
there is loads mate i will name few i know about and come recommended.:smokin:

1.jm-imports.
2.torque-imports.
3.newera
4.topsec imports
5.whifbitz

·
Registered
750 Posts
There is (almost) no such thing as an 'import bargain'.

Buy a known car from someone off the forum. You know it makes sense...
Are you sure about that? Thats quite a bold statement as most Japanese cars came through an Importer / Exporter at some point, so someone saw value in buying the car from them in the first place.

·
Registered
318 Posts
6.bonsai cars
if you have any sense you WOULD NOT import a car through this company.
not personally getting at you gtr rgt, its just i know only to well what they are like.
i paid 25k in full for my r34 gtr (this was an on the road price) and finally got the car on the road 20 months later and also had to pay an additional 5k for emmission testing.
a bunch of diss honest lying bastards. :puke:

·
Registered
411 Posts
if you have any sense you WOULD NOT import a car through this company.
not personally getting at you gtr rgt, its just i know only to well what they are like.
i paid 25k in full for my r34 gtr (this was an on the road price) and finally got the car on the road 20 months later and also had to pay an additional 5k for emmission testing.
a bunch of diss honest lying bastards. :puke:
sounds like you got roggered mate, last time i heard that emissions testing were 3k tops
hence i went for a gtr32, and the guys that imported for me were flawless
car arrived in better condition then could have expected.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Got to say of all the importers on here Newera are the best.

Clean cars very clean. Miguel and others search the whole of Japan to find the good cars. If i am ever in the need of another GTR its them i will be calling for sure.

·
Registered
26,164 Posts
thanks **** for your support

its difficult to convey quality of cars to people on forums via photos etc, but like anywhere you pay for what you get on cars, especially those with RB26s.

my 34 is out there somewhere....just need to find the bugger! lol but not rushing into buying anything just needs to be special....and migs is on the case!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Rumour has it that it is best to stay away from a company called Keightley Motors. Maybe someone can shed some light to this?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Rumour has it that it is best to stay away from a company called Keightley Motors. Maybe someone can shed some light to this?
i went there i was told not to but the one they put in autotrader looked very good and looked stock. i looked at all the cars there and some were very very shoddy, clocks screwed all over the dash some the size of your head:puke: the car i looked at was maybe one of the best there but was covered in stone chips and had an oil leak witch was jet black so i walked away:sadwavey:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts