GTR Forum banner

Cadwell Park - 11th March

519 views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Robbie 733 
#1 ·
This is the shared trackday with the MLR.

£149.00 for members, £159.00 non-members.

Cheques to the usual GTROC address please people, anyone care to start the list?:D As this is only a couple of weeks away, we would need these by around 6th March please guys.

#7 ·
I'm going, but at the invitation of the chap who rebuilt my engine etc., I think it's for a final test run before I go to Spa ..... so will see you all there.

John, if I promise not to mention my 'Romper Suit' for a week, can I have a sticker ..... :D :D :D

#10 ·
Hi John,

Both James and I had a great time (even when it snowed ....!) :eek: :eek: , so please pass on our thanks to the MLR boys & girls.

Loads of admiring looks from the Mitsubishi chaps, plus we did an un-official demonstration couple of laps, just so they could see a brace of Datsuns in action .....! :D :D

If I ever learn how to download / upload moving pictures, I'll put some of my in car video on here somewhere.

Robbie

PS: stickers in the post ?

#11 ·
Yes, John, I'd like a sticker too, please.

Robbie, I enjoyed the day very much, My best track day yet.
Did get a lot of admirers on your car. I remember telling the guy that asked
what the difference is between our cars and i told him, pointing at your car,
"if you're rich, you have that. And if you're poor, you have this", pointing at
my car. Also, someone asked " What the f#''k is that?", pointing at your
T04Z. Must say your engine bay never fails to amaze all who had a look.

My last session was most enjoyable with us going round in tandem. We must
have done about 4 laps after which i had to come in because of fuel surge.
(even though i still have half a tank :( )

Can't wait to see the video.

#19 ·
Was there a guy there in an Evo9, a rep from one of our suppliers was just in and we got talking bout cars as you do and he said his boss was at Cadwell on the weekend.

Amazing thing is , his boss is in a wheelchair and uses his hands for everything!!!

#20 ·
Very confused...... :confused: :confused:

I received no bookings and no payments. :confused:
If you booked direct through the MLR I wnat to know how you got the discount? Otherwise it would seem the arrangement we have with the MLR is worthless as anyone could just ring up and book at the lower price. :confused:

#21 ·
Hi John,
I actually booked and paid for the Aug Spa trip with MLR. But due to a change
in circumstance, i had to cancel the Spa trip. So instead of a refund, Darin let me transfer it to this trackday.
I think Robbie had his paid for.

Hope that clears the confusion.

Now can we have our stickers :D

#23 ·
Fuggles said:
Very confused...... :confused: :confused:

Hi John,

Jame's is correct, I had my place paid for (but not the £90.00 worth of Optimax used !) as was a shakedown test of my engine re-build.

But I was wearing my GTROC winter jacket, and James and I did nothing else but tell the MLR boys and girls how great Datsuns were ............

So when do we get our stickers :D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.