GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All.
raised this before but unfortunately failed to keep my car on the road so now the roads are not so icey it is assumed safe for me to come out to play:D
Want to plan a meet for the berkshire lot (sadly brucey is in NZ and weston is well, we know) so when is goign to be a good time for us to meet.
I know the North London meet is on so maybe after then. Can we access people from west london and maybe beyond....
Will think about a good venue for us all to access easily and look forward to your inputs.
I was thinking of extending this to GTiR and Nissan Turbos owners as well.
Laters,

NLW.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
You never know, may even have the R33 on the road by then!:D

If not, will slum it in the girl racer GTiR!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Upping sticks and moving out…

I'm in the process of moving to Chiswick so would be more than interested in coming along, car being willing etc. Just let me know where and when.

Rupert

·
Registered
172 Posts
Re Berkshire meet

Hi Nick

How's the new one:) Keep the big smile on your face:D If it's the right date I'll support - go for it!!

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
322 Posts
If you make it after 9th March I'll come in me new mota
which I hope won't be a Granada.

Weston

·
Registered
404 Posts
Berks meeting

Whenever I go to the UK I usually stay with my brother who lives in Reading, Berkshire. I’ll be there for the dyno day 3 on Saturday May 11th. It would be really cool to meet up with some of you guy’s that weekend

Paul.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Berkshire Meet

Yep, Reddin' is best for a meet !! I know cos I live here !!
Let me know a date and I'll advise of a nice country pub surrounded by luverly country roads, Ops I feel a song coming on !!!

& wots all this about people not taking their Skymonsters out cos of ice ?? Get out there in the rain and ice and have some real fun !
Alternatively pop down to Goodwood this Saturday & I'll take you round !

Keep it on the black stuff

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve..

so you are A Beaut and a berks lad. Good work.
I saw you at trax last year but I only had the pulsar but now am in GTR world.
I was thinking maybe the jekyl and hyde out on the A33 or sth similar. Easy access to M4 and M3 and some good roads around.
Keep me posted and we can all catch up soon.

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts