GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i had the idea that it would be interesting start to compile a list of real world 1/4 mile runs so i have added a page to my website and what i want to do is get as many people as possible to email me or post here there times.
i have started things off see the page here 45 times posted so far http://www.classicrsfords.co.uk/quartermile.htm

all the times come from fellow car club forum users ie rsowners club, migweb, ect
please if possible give me 60ft and 330ft 1/8 times if you have them and a brief spec list or power output and where and when the run was. thanks for your attention :D
cheers
duncan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so no one in a skyline has ever been up the dragstrip then??? :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on guys i need a few skyline times for my list surely someone has had a go :(
cheers
duncan
where is rocket ronnie when you need him :smokin:

·
Registered
70 Posts
My best time in the beast:

1/4 --- [email protected]
1/8 --- [email protected]
60' --- 1.09

Forgot to add this is the result of a built 615cid (10.3L) Chevy Big Block V8 and a 300-shot of Nitrous (single fogger system). This is in a full steel bodied 69 Camaro RS/SS. Run done on full M/T slicks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers dave :cool:

nismo freak
sorry but the times i was looking for was modified street cars not cars built to run the 1/4 mile only.... thanks anyway
cheers
duncan

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know ... since I dont have a Skyline and prolly never will cause im poor and live in America, I just posted my dad's shop's drag car times. I actually was the driver on that run.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts