GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wondering over the last few days about what things I find hard to get hold of as a Skyline/Jap car owner. Be it from a new pair of fitted mats for the GTR or a new parts. I was just wondering what your views are.......... What do you wish you could get hold of more easily for your car?:confused:

Just a thought.

Ash;)

·
Registered
930 Posts
I would love to see some tesco 99 ron in glasgow :D

Serious note though - why replace anything with a standard part when you can get a better, upgraded part for damn near the same price :D
This my friend is why everyone ends up with 500bhp carbon bodied skylines :D:D:D

·
Registered
553 Posts
koopa said:
This my friend is why everyone ends up with 500bhp carbon bodied skylines :D:D:D

LOL :D It's sooo true,

My plans for upgrading have snow-balled and I think by the end of the summer that is exactly the car I will have,

dear oh dear, I think I need a stiff drink as I am realising how much all this is gonna cost, hey ho :cool:

Sev

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'd say wheels are the hardest thing to get,

NISMO GTs which ever type are a real [email protected]@ch to get hold of if you need them in a hurry, they go like gold-dust whenever they come up for sale on the forum

Sev

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chaz..... I don't know if this is any help.............. I think the part number for the Passenger air vent in grey trim is 68761-01U00. This is a OE Nissan part number. If not Ron at RK normally has a few knocking around......

Regards,

Ash:smokin:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Chaz, the vents are always for sale on eBay but you have to look in Australia, I have had various parts from the other end of the world.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts