GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi mate,

can't believe the attitude of the "so-called" MR-GTR, we are all enthusiasts, there is no need for such langauge.

Keep up the good work mate

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Hi thanx for the support!!

I really can't believe that a man in his position(I take it he sells/tunes GTR in Australia right?) would make such silly and childish comments ....and just refuses to answer simple questions. Seems to me that all the people there have no guts to go against his word and just back him up. Feels like I'm fighting a one sided battle here....

Honestly...some people!! He is twice my age and acts more stupidly than my 3 year old cousin!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
710 Posts
I just read that thread. It's like something out of a primary school playground (i.e. I've post here for over 5 years and you've posted 77 times was pure class). The fact that Mr GT-R gets agitated is one thing but to have these other guys blindly defend him was quite funny to put it mildly.

Talat.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi

I've just read the thread downunder.

Good on you DCD, the guy sounds like an asshole.

Cheers Tom.:smokin:

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
What the

Watcha Dino.

I have also read the whole thread and can't see why the guy went off the edge really. You had an opinion and felt the guy may have been somewhat wrongly directed and suddenly his flood gates opened.

Good on you Dino for standing your ground mate ;) .

glen

·
Registered
234 Posts
Where we don't want to go

I've just read that thread (thanks Phil) and every regular visitor to the forum should because it is like a case study in how we do not want this forum ever to end up.
Keep it up Dino - i really value the information and advice that you give, as I'm sure do many others who do not necessarily contribute to discussions, but just read with interest.

On just a couple of occasions things have moved into personal comment and it has always been nipped in the bud quickly, thank God. If you can't debate something without getting personal, you shouldn't really be here.
Well that's that off my chest..

sammy

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
DCD, you did well to keep your cool with him! In my opinion he looked like a blatant liar and it sounded like a bunch of 8 year olds rallying around the ring leader to defemd him. MR GTR had no evidence to back up his statements and then left with the "I can't help everyone" line, wich was his easy exit before he got shown up!

I also agree with sammy, that is exactly the opposite of how everyone would like this Forum to end up. So don't let it!

Just out of curiosity (and probably a bit of nosy-ness too :) ) what do you do DCD to afford yourself such luxurys as an R34 at the age of 22? I was curious to see if there was anymore room on the bandwagon :D :D

Rob

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
In my opinion he looked like a blatant liar and it sounded like a bunch of 8 year olds rallying around the ring leader to defend him.
I have to agree with Rob on this one. It seemed to me that every other person on the forum was sticking up for the so called respected 'MR GTR'.
To my knowledge Dino you did not say anything about MR GTR being a lier, which was mentioned by Anguss.
Who know's why 'MR GTR' suddenly went into a mood but Dino you certainly didn't rise to the bait;)

-Elliot

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
I hate that attitude and it is rife within internet communities. What makes it worse is the brown nosers that act like religious extremists, see no evil, hear no evil.

As our resident reporter in Japan, keep up the good work, and for what it's worth, I've replied to the thread.

Cem

·
Registered
404 Posts
My $0.02 Worth

Dino,

If Nismo had anything public to say about the new GT-R you can be sure that Shin Inoue would be the first to know (he is held in very high regard there) and not some dealer downunder.

Paul.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
So surprised.

Hi there,

I'm so surprised that he knows such a confidential thing.....
I'm very happy if I can say above phrase.:)
You know, I have confidential agreement with Nissan and Nismo, so I cannot tell you anything if they don't allow to disclose.
They will never trust me if I talk confidential matter to everybody as soon as I get information.
If someone has responsible about a confidentiality, the person who leak the information without authorized would have problem.
By the way, if it is real, it is difficult to understand the combination of front and rear tyre sizes.
There are a lot of rumors about the next GTR in Japan now, but all is not official one.
All I can say at the moment is that not Nismo but Nissan is responsible to develop the GTR.
Dino, you don't have to rush to get information about next GTR at the moment.:)
I've forwarded the URL of the SDU thread to Nismo.:p

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
515 Posts
Ha ha

Shin/All,

That should be fun when Nismo read the SDU thread. Maybe they'll reply to it. Honestly....some people. Nick Welsh will probably testify to this but the GTi-R list started getting bitchy so I left it. Could not be bothered reading pages and pages of "my dad's bigger than yours" type posts.

Without sounding snobby you tend to get a more mature audience when it comes to GTR's.

Lets not let this forum degenerate into that sort of thing.

Generally I find SDU better for me though as there are more GTSt owners. The UK one has about 3 or 4 that I know of. Garth, Stu, Me, Jon Dove. Any more?

James

·
Registered
961 Posts
iam sticking up dcd (mr-77 posts:rolleyes: )

hehe what a pleb! it makes me mad how a idiot like mr gtr ends up with a skyline and i dont !

it does take a long time to develop a new car
and for the child(MR-gtr)to say hes seen the new skyline
when the relese dates 2004 is just stupid

iam supprised for someone to be boasting that hes really important and then call some one a "dickhead"and
then ask for life achevments and age
he dosent deserve a skyline
a life achevment is not to end up like him

:cool: thank god theres guys like you (the people on this fourm)
keeping the world sane!!!;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
We should....

Hi there,

I think we should not inflame his emotion at the moment.
All of us don't know truth/false of the information, so we should not suggest that someone is not telling the truth.
We'd better to be gentle.
I'm very happy with a lot of wishful thinking information about the next generation GTR because these information prove the popularity of the car.

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
And away it goes...

The thread appears to have now vanished!

At least I got to read it first.

All seems rather suspicous, but the name calling and insults was taking things a little too far. Its lucky that doesnt happen here, and this is the best kept message board ive ever seen. Just need to make sure everyone works together to keep it that way.

Cheers
Lee

1 - 20 of 41 Posts