GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully most of you would have seen the etched stainless steel covers in the GTROC shop:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/products-79-toView_199-fuse_box_cover_r33_gtr_.html

Currently they are only offered for R33, but we would like to offer covers for R32/R34 & R35 very soon, but the guy who make them need access to the aforementioned models to get some measurements. :bawling:

So if you own an R32 or 34 live in the Lincoln area and can spare 15 minutes please could you PM Phil69 and let him know?

Volunteers will receive free cover/covers for their time!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hi all, as above, I make the said covers and simply need to take measurements to be able to offer to other models.
Anyone willing to spend the time here while I measure up will be rewarded with a free set.

Please get in touch at your earliest opportunity.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi, what covers are you planning to make? Is it just the fuse box cover?

My R32 GTR will be in Peterbrough over the weekend of 23/24/25th this month, your more than welcome to come take measurements.

Baz

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hi,
Are those dates for modified nationals by any chance? If so, I'll also be there at the show ground so thats great.

The fusebox is just one of many I hope to make. Depnding on the engine bay there is usually around 5 or 6 different covers I can make but until I see for myself, its hard to say exactly.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Send which one?...The fusebox? That would be helpful but I hope to make covers for numerous parts, not just the fusebox so it would be better if I can meet up with someone.
Thanks for the offer though.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
phil i could probebly have a run over some time i,m in derbyshire,and i already have a fuse box cover in stainless steel on my r34gtr

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Great although I've now already had a pm from, and spoke to, Nobby666 who lives just 30 mins from me and has a R34 anyway. Thankyou either way.
Is the fusebox you have one of mine?

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank for all the kind offers all. :thumbsup:

One thing we would also like is a late, (series 3) R33 as the ABS is meant to be different.

Any offers?????

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good work Phil.

Let me know when you have the new items finished and I'll put them in the shop.

Thanks for every ones help.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts