GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Lol mine too 😂 Although I'm running out of Nismo parts to buy as quickly as I'm running out of money! 😳 😆 Being in lockdown is making it too easy to buy nice parts... Lol

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Great vid. But why would they leave that broken rev counter needle like that and put the dial unit back in. It looks like the typical floaty needle issue, considering everything else they've done that's an easy sort:unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Great vid. But why would they leave that broken rev counter needle like that and put the dial unit back in. It looks like the typical floaty needle issue, considering everything else they've done that's an easy sort:unsure:
Thanks! Skip to 10:58 in that Video and look because the Rev Counter is at zero looking spot on in that 400R Alex C....;)

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
It’s a good video but the repeat of “cost & expensive” got abit tiring. Like to focus on the quality of the restoration.

I think this is the car that went to V Spec Performance?

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Have you all been watching Motive DVD R33?
YUP!:geek:

They’ve not done anything on it yet really but it will be an interesting one to watch.
Looking forward to see what Nitto and PRP stuff Andrew fits to this BCNR33....:p

Anyone else remember when "No Secrets" was also featured in Banzai magazine?

·
Registered
649 Posts
It’s a good video but the repeat of “cost & expensive” got abit tiring. Like to focus on the quality of the restoration.

I think this is the car that went to V Spec Performance?
Hi,

I do not think it is the same car as the one thats just arrived in AUS. I could be wrong :unsure:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts