GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I know this has been asked afew times before and people have suggested paint colours which by the way I’ve tried 3 now and non of them seem to match!!
So does anyone have the actual brembo paint code for a 2017 35?? Not sure if other models dba,Cba are the same as the so called eba car?
I’ve emailed brembo but as if yet haven’t heard back from them so thought I’d give it a go in here, hopefully one of you wise old oracles may know 👍👍

F54036B0-E37D-453D-9759-19A489313059.jpeg

7614532E-DD50-4892-8FC2-46FC7F8BB1A2.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that, if nobody knows the proper paint code I’ll give that a try!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
No worries, I've never found the original Brembo colour code for the R35 despite lots of searches on forums/the net. Seems to be as elusive as the colour code for the Black Edition wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honda Fresh Copper Metallic is a close match (YR532M).
Thought I’d just update this incase somebody else is in the same boat.
Sknams paint above is nearly an exact match so I’d recommend it to anybody else looking to touch up there callipers .

·
Registered
112 Posts
Since taking delivery of my 350Z (with Brembos) in 2005 I've been asking various sources and would agree with the above. However, I'd also say that going to a Bodyshop who has a spectrometer to match paint will also give you an accurate result and if your nice to them they may well supply you (possibly with a chage - but not always) with a small amount for whatever you have in mind...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts