GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. For all those who attended the recent trackday at Donington Park.....Went to watch the GT cars at Donington Park today and Calum was in the pits. After a quick chat he invited us to look around the ferrari he was driving. What a nice bloke he is:)
I missed the awards ceremony but I think that he won GTO class ( and he started at the back of the grid :D )
The straight through pipes sounded sweet in the pit garage!
Pics to follow...he said the front spoiler is 19 grand to replace:eek:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Was it you?

...and while I am on the subject of Donington Park, this R33 is always in the paddock so guess they must work there. Is it you?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
See if you had one of the cards handy you could have pimped the site... :D Nice pics dave... It suprised me how much of a nice guy Callum Lockie is... He was great fun at the Donnington Track Day...:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Invite?

Sorry Paul, I did not decide to go to Donington Park instead of Doncaster show until the night before.
And I did not know that Calum would be there.
And he yet again proved what a nice guy he is
And even though they are ferrari pics.....I managed to include a SILVER skyline picture:D
Dave
P.s. Bought the camera yesterday so its first outing;)
P.P.S Would have made it a meeting if the R34's had registered to race in the GT series but Calum said it was all a load of hot air:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts