GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I'm gonna be doing mine soon Dave. Over christmas. Just gonna do em crackle finish black.

When you doing yours?

·
Registered
651 Posts
i think that will look abit bland tbh.

why not go for a bright hks pinky purple colour.

with an engine bay like yours you want it to stand out

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or maybe the same blue as the pipes
or have them anodised hks purple
come on people, give me some ideas
i think the mines crinkle purple is No1
an blue is No2

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i'll pop in tonight before training man.

I got a spare set, so we'll do mine or yours first, swap em, then do the other set, so we can still use the motors for as long as possible. Then i'll just sell the set left.

I only know of Frosts that do the crackle finish, and they only do black or red i think. I.d go a different colour if i coould find em. What colour you think i should do mine?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
did mine Nissan Silver - not exactly an adventurous choice but turned out OK I think. Haven't stuck the Nissan logo back on yet...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did mine Nissan Silver - not exactly an adventurous choice but turned out OK I think. Haven't stuck the Nissan logo back on yet...

Thats very nice mate, clean looking, i really wanted somthing a bit more ,,, in your face i spose lol
regards Dave

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
i'll pop in tonight before training man.

I got a spare set, so we'll do mine or yours first, swap em, then do the other set, so we can still use the motors for as long as possible. Then i'll just sell the set left.

I only know of Frosts that do the crackle finish, and they only do black or red i think. I.d go a different colour if i coould find em. What colour you think i should do mine?
u know anybody that does them round here mate?
i want mine done soon too!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts