GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After agonizing about buying the damn thing (see my othe posts) I bought it and bloody love it!! I totally understand the enthusiasm of the posters on the forum and after three months pretty much driving it every day still look at the beast with astonishment.

I'm still struggling reversing and know I need soem assistance so whats the views Camera or sensor?.....I don't want a camera if I've got to faff about with a switch each time I reverse, its got to be auto. Similarly if sensors stick out like a sore thumb and ruin the beasts beautiful looks then not sure I'd want them. Rough costs would be good too.

cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Right i'm bumping this thread because lots of views but no replies.....which is interesting given the debate levels on cameras etc but nobody prepared to offer their opinion? Come on.

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
There's no replies because this has been done to death.

You just have to search the forum for lots of opinions on cameras or sensors, and with lots, and lots, and lots of pictures/opinions.

There is a stack of info on this forum, if you just take the time to do a little digging.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts