1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
err they are not the standard ones and are an upgrade to 600bhp.

HKS genuine CAMS with a 264 and 272 profile, The lift on one of them is 9.1 and need to measure the other one unless you clever chaps out there know better ???

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
If you can't even be bothered to put a price I can't be bothered to host the link.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price is in the ad READ IT !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Keh ? Is that aimed at me ?

All I have done is write an Advert with I have placed on PH and copied the links here to save me repeating the work of writing the advert :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
No it's not just aimed at you . It's not hard to put a price in or copy and paste? But how's about you look at it this way .
You've got 2012 written in the title , pics taken then . So people would think you have been trying to sell them for the last 2 yrs, haven't sold them because (a) there is something wrong with them or (b) will take anything to get rid of so possibly getting a few stupid offers
Just a thought

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL well when prospective buyers ask me questions I can answer them :)

I can't write everything about everything when I place an advert + some people will know what the reasons are as they will have followed other threads I have put here about my engine being blown up by a so called "Skyline Tuner"

And FGS it’s a piece of metal and as such will remain in tack if looked after and stored correctly so doesn’t matter if its 6 months or six years old – it will still do the same job as it’s not perishable !!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
why post the ads on PH but not on here? Bit disrespectful if you ask me.
Bollock, as I am posting on here!!! What is your problem?? :flame:

As I said, I just wrote the ads, posted them, and copied the links as I cannot do it the other way round! i.e. write the ad here and post on PH :bowdown1:

FGS this is what I hate about this Forum - it's becoming a nanny state :flame:

Live and let live, life is too short :GrowUp:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You've not advertised them here actually Steve, you've advertised them elsewhere and just pasted the link.

People are getting so lazy these days, it isn't hard to put a proper advert on the forum you actually intend to sell them on.

Greg

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL well when prospective buyers ask me questions I can answer them :)

I can't write everything about everything when I place an advert + some people will know what the reasons are as they will have followed other threads I have put here about my engine being blown up by a so called "Skyline Tuner"

And FGS it’s a piece of metal and as such will remain in tack if looked after and stored correctly so doesn’t matter if its 6 months or six years old – it will still do the same job as it’s not perishable !!
Greg, please read.:eek:

Sorry, but my time is valuable and I only did what lots of others do and advertise in several different places, are you going to have a go at anyone who advertises their car on here, Piston Head and / or Auto Trader ? If so I think that you should find a better hobby :flame:

Now leave off and let the buyers carp the thread and not you lot :runaway:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts