GTR Forum banner

Can***8217;t get through to ac speedtec

605 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ACspeedtech 
#1 ·
Emailed few times but phoned quite a lot. Just keeps ringing. Ideal for me as local.

Any help?

#2 ·
They are most certainly still in full operation (I left my car there on Friday for service, MOT and ECUTek update). Think they may still be somewhat overly busy and short of some office support staff.

Can't suggest anything other than keep trying or if local go see them.

David

#5 ·
Apologies if people can't get through on the phone all the time, there's only a few of us and the phone rings on average every 12 minutes!
We sort all the office related things out first thing before actually picking up spanners/laptops so if you call before 10 there's the best chance, otherwise an email to sales@acspeedtech.com and we'll reply at the end of the day!
To add, if you've sent a few emails we mustn't have received them so please check the address.
Cheers guys, busy times here at Speedtech but we're happily working away and a lot of projects on the go :)
Thanks!
Andy

#6 ·
#7 ·
Thanks Adrian, we have both domains, but these days use sales@acspeedtech.com as the main one.
The website is under construction... Just need a little more time to finish a few bits off!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.