GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95/96 r33 gt-s skyline and after wiring diagrams for central locking , as my drivers door does not lock when flicking the switch in the car ? also fitting a alarm to it . So could do with some help cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im looking for the exact same thing, except a detailed easy to understand ECU wiring diagram to hook up a keyless entry/alarm/remote start.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
as my drivers door does not lock when flicking the switch in the car ?
If you mean the switch on the drivers door card, I think its supposed to only lock the passenger door, if not mine's broke too!! :runaway:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I was under the impression that, that switch was used for activating the locking mechanism on the passenger electric window, not the door locks.

·
Registered
453 Posts
ive jus had a cat1 alarm fitted and got remote central locking done at the same time. skylines have central locking but there isnt a motor on the drivers side (wasnt needed with normal central locking) so when you get it via remote only the passenger door will open so you need to buy a new motor for drivers side..... well thats what i did!
hope thats helps

Blue32

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
pupsi - Nope definately the passenger door lock

blue32 - Weird, when I had my cat1 installed it locks and unlocks both doors via the key fob and no additional motor was installed afaik

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found my central door locking motor has died i stripped it all down put power to the motor and does not work .Got the passanger motor put it into drivers side and works so got to get a new central locking motor as i have found out passanger / drivers central locking motors are the same . All you have to do is swop the cam over ie top for driverside and bottom for passangerside . has took me f***ing ages but at last found the problem and got a new motor and all working now :bowdown1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts