GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a previous thread about wiring in an RSM-GP, and had some replies from some of you that had fitted them, I was pointed to the PDF file on the US website, but the ECU diagrams and wire colours dont match up to the wires on my connecter...

I think I have it, but there are a few paragraphs in the Japanese manual that I would like translated before i cut my ECU loom to shreds... :) if i email the scanned pages, would someone be able to translate them for me??

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
1st picture
[big picture]: Limiter cut

2nd picture

red : IG power
yellow : Rotation signal
black : grounding wire
pink : speed signal 1 output
purple : speed signal 1 input

3rd picture
top, Starting from the left ...
Rotation signal, speed signal, grounding wire
bottom
IG power

4th picture
bottom text
Please attach by noticing a figure about direction of a connector at reference.

-Elliot

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Elliot,
I pretty much had guessed the order, and surprisingly was right! but it was good to have it confirmed...

but there is one bit of text that i still dont understand on the last picture there are 3 wires coming out of the G-sensor, what does the note say that is pointing to them??

Many thanks
matt

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
It says:

You can connect it to the measurement vessel with the power FC card-roger �E analog which you are using with power FC excelshop of the APEX designation.

-Elliot

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, thanks again elliot... I really didnt have a clue as to what those wires did, Its good to know that I dont need to use them at this time!

Where are you based? are you in this country? if so will you be at gaydon? you are another person on this group that I will need to buy a drink!!!

thanks,
Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts