GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Not sure how to set my Grid controller as the only ones ive seen look different and have got numbers on them.

Anyone got any ideas? :confused:

Im guessing Oversteer will send more power to the rear and Under to the front etc, but whats the SET button and the LO buton for ?Are the diagrams on the right just to indicate oversteer and understeer?

Andy.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Christ, it makes mine look like childs play..

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, clock works great :D

Andy, can you shed some light on the SET and LO buttons? :confused:

Maybe i should just play with them till something happens........

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Maybe i should just play with them till something happens........
Lol...blue flashing lights as you 3 point turn back the right way on a roundabout
'well Officer...do YOU know how a GRID controller works? Tsk!' :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
And no, my R32 clock doesn't work either...in 3 years it's come on briefly twice. Kind of like a 'surprise and delight' feature...

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Lol...blue flashing lights as you 3 point turn back the right way on a roundabout 'well Officer...do YOU know how a GRID controller works? Tsk!'
LOL !

My clock works fine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
And no, my R32 clock doesn't work either...in 3 years it's come on briefly twice. Kind of like a 'surprise and delight' feature...
mine too, but I would call it more of a "bitterly cruel tease". The final f--- you the clock gave me was when it came on right after my engine blew. I have decided that I can't take it anymore, and will remove it for all time, to be replaced by an Apexi EL2 gauge controller.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Thats wierd you should say that Kismet as a mate of mine years ago had an old Chevette. Windscreen wipers NEVER used to work on this car....One day he flicked the swithch by mistake, wipers amazingly worked!! Yipee!! he thought....wrote the car off later that day. How bizarre
(It was a blessing in disguise as the car was a total bucket LOL)

TT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts