GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
over the hill...

im 31, my mum said years ago my dad never grew up so i see no reason why i should...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh sorry Mr ive got 600bhp which makes it ok to slander me..:rolleyes:

I aint said nowt nasty to anyone...or about there cars..but i still get all this $hit:(

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think having 600bhp DOES give him the right to 'slander' you. That and the fact you act like a complete tosser.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bring it on!!!!Say what you really feel..wouldnt wanna think you are holding back or owt:rolleyes:

LOL

Another post turned into people taking me the wrong way.

·
Registered
298 Posts
31 mate, and don't take offense to people just having a laugh, it will make you age even quicker. Be cool all :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
now, now children, if you cant play nicely someone will take your toys away...

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Oh bleedin hell

Not again.

Same person different thread.

Imat I think you've really got to rethink your position here. Are you gonna end up always taking stick? Should you perhaps change the way you post here to be able to fit in ? Do you want to fit in ?

If you are going to continue this way then it'll be upto Cem to sort it out. I mean members here are losing their rag and it isn't right or fair. Thats not what they come here for.

glen

·
Registered
477 Posts
sigh... sadly its that ford owner mentallity... I thought that went with the none too soon demise of that "work of art" the XR3i

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

( am still learning to spell... :mad: )

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cant help comin across irritating..blame my up bringing..i dont know!!

I see the only people getting annoyed are the hi BHP brigade....they think they got a goddamn right to say those things..lets hope they can say it face to face...but if they want drama they got it.

I just came in here to learn about skylines...about the people who drive them,even though i say my Cossie is better..in the value stakes..dont make that no slander!.....So back off.Oh and also cause i am retired and bored as ****!:)

·
Registered
477 Posts
trying to rescue this thread...

Is there such a thing as a typical skyline owner? I bought mine because i saw one years ago on Top Gear and fell in love with the way it looks.

It didnt matter to me if it had the same performance as the average car, i like them as they are different, everyone seems to have a scooby or TT these days

Now here is the dichotomy, im hooked on the performance now and that is an expensive hobby

MrC

·
Registered
961 Posts
wait till we get a high and thinks hes mighty bmw driver
he wont last a day if this is what everyones like to the cossi owner .
iam a volvo driver so iam allowed !

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am 45 to get back to the thread

look 30 [yea right]:cool: and wanted a performance car that had 2doors and 4 seats, for the rest of the family [so a cossie was thought about]. Then I remembered this old top gear programme and started researching Skylines & I quite liked the idea of something that shifted drive to the front wheels if necessary, especially after a long lay off from performance cars. I did not like the idea of traction control and rev limiters etc. I do not think there is a typical Skyline driver - I have met loads of different people through this forum & meetings and all have been good fun but they are all different, but love Skylines & most like other cars as well.

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
466 Posts
:)

I am just 27 :)

Take it easy girls i am currently taken but am up for a bit on the side!

offers with pictures please.

d

·
Registered
285 Posts
This Old Git's Here Again

We had the 'AGE' thread about a week ago on the 'non Skyline related' section.
Thread: Right thats it
My Post: I'm an old git.

Not found anyone here who's admitted to being older than me yet.

You'll see it in writing at the bottom of the page on Sunday.

Just to prove I don't act my age.......I'll tell you a little story.....

My old lady went into a Ferrari dealership.
She browsed around, then spotted the new 575 and walked over to inspect it.

As she bent down to feel the fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escaped her.

Very embarrassed, she looked around nervously to see if anyone had noticed her little accident.

As she turned back, there, standing next to her, was a salesman.

"Good day, Madam. How may we help you ?"

Very uncomfortably she asked,
"Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"

He answered,
"Madame, if you farted just touching it, you are
going to shit yourself when you hear the price."

:eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts