GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to double check before it's too late if I can block off this little pipe on my RB30 single turbo build. It's the small rubber pipe coming out just under the inlet plenum which goes to the water chamber on the bottom of the inlet pipes:

Is it a water pipe? Want to be sure I can block it without causing any problems to the water flow around the engine.

Thank you
Lee

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
vacumn pipe for original actuators.or turbo boost gauge original feed, block it mate no worries, presume your using a boost controller. the other pipe that goes round the rear is the turbo water feed but thats bigger bore.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Matey..

There are two other metal pipes that came off which were connected to the OEM solenoid.. I thought those went to the stock actuators? Anyhow.. as long as I can block it that's all I need to know. Just wanted to be sure if it was definately air or water as well as I can put a rubber aircap on if it's only air..
I will be running a boost controller and external wastegate setup! That will be a new question in a few weeks when I come to plumb that up!

Thanks
Lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts