GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone advise me if its ok the fit my new exhaust before i go in for mapping in a few weeks time.

At the moment i am running the Litchfield stage 1 with Ypipe and standard rear sections

Thanks

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its booked in to be mapped on the 17th with injectors and Induction kit... I just fancied getting the Exhaust fitted tomorrow to hear the difference:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
No one can stop you - it's your car but I wouldn't until mapping arranged as different exhaust create different back pressure and you don't want to **** with your Turbo's etc

·
Registered
202 Posts
just away to change to a russ fellows unsilenced exhaust and am in the same position of wanting to hear it but waiting on getting a remap. you don't want to risk any damage like steve said.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well asked ACspeed who are doing the Mapping, and said it will be ok so had it fitted..

The Exhaust was on ebay as a 3 inch, i got it for £500, Turns out its a 3.5inch Russ Fellows system and is awasome. $_58.jpg

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well asked ACspeed who are doing the Mapping, and said it will be ok so had it fitted..

The Exhaust was on ebay as a 3 inch, i got it for £500, Turns out its a 3.5inch Russ Fellows system and is awasome. View attachment 36009
Looks great mate can't wait for my Russ fellows system to come, spoke to litchfield and they said it will be safe to fit with no map as long as the downpipes are not changed but it might run a bit rich

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Looks great mate can't wait for my Russ fellows system to come, spoke to litchfield and they said it will be safe to fit with no map as long as the downpipes are not changed but it might run a bit rich
I've got the pro ecu cable if your needing a loan to do some logging mate

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Plenty, just the funds won't allow me to do so just yet.

Braided lines and better brake fluid are first before anything else.

After that there's a fair list.
Cooling
New seats + steering wheel
Litchfield stage 4.5
Circlips
Suspension

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes thats what AC told me too, cant wait now to get the upgrades/mapping done

1 - 17 of 17 Posts