GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some bride seats on Ebay, now my gut feeling is that they must be fake but after speaking to the seller briefly via email he assures me they are genuine, can anybody shed any further light to save me being ripped off?

I appreciate any help guys...

The item is below;

Item Number 170401082965

Sellers name is megabigbeat

Thanks guys..

·
Registered
27,351 Posts
can i just say a few words here. I have had stuff of matty32 before and he is well recommended by myself. Plus you say you can do these seats cheaper matty?
just supplied some & fitted them into a car we are about to ship out

can do a good price on them & ship cheap by container :)

guys il be away most of this week but if you pm me wit the type of seat you want / style il get a price:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
We are a Bride dealer (the real Brides, not fake) and are located about 20km from their factory, assuring you that we only deal with the real thing. Real Brides are made in Japan, not anywhere else as some people may say.
If you have any questions regarding Bride seats please do not hesitate to let me know.
Also, Bride has a page set up to help determine fake seats. It's in Japanese, but the pictures show the differences.
products

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ah yes, must be because in red they don't have the gradation option on the seats. Well its a bit of a thread hijack but how often do you have containers coming over matty? If you send them over from japan direct to the buyer how much import duty would we be likely to pay?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.