GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, would be R32/33? I think the 34 didn't came on the valve cover the coil ballast I think?

Also, I spy some aftermarket downpipes and perhaps upgraded turbos? At least the WG actuator seems newer. Oil pan has been removed at some point seems.

Can't get much info rather than these photos (somo local list that is offering to import it diect from Japan from a wrecked Skyline I guess).

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Top end looks R34, but you have not shown the front of the engine which looks like it has an R32/33 CAS unit

Manifolds are Tomei / HKS aftermarket

Turbos might not be the same vintage as the inlet pipes

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
You can just about see the R32/33 CAS, further more it has R32 Titania o2 sensors so would assume it is from an R32. If you look at the fan also that is a R32 one.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
You can just about see the R32/33 CAS, further more it has R32 Titania o2 sensors so would assume it is from an R32. If you look at the fan also that is a R32 one.
Bang on. It also has R32 GTR heater pipes fitted.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I will ask a photo of that but I think it's going to be hard to get it. it looked interesting because of the downpipes and perhaps upgraded turbos and who knows what could be inside. They importer told me it was $5k shipped to his company here in my country (south america).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts