GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have just purchased my first GTR and someone in the past has poorly wired an additional start button where the 12v socket is next to the steering wheel. Inside the engine bay fuse box they have removed a relay (i presume starter relay) and stuck the cables into the terminals and fitted an external relay that came with the start button. I want to return it to factory but as the relay is gone I don't know what the details are to replace it, i have been trying to zoom into pictures of fuse boxes online but to no avail. If someone has it to hand a picture or details would be greatly appreciated below is a picture of the relay in question

Thanks,
Andy

·
Premium Member
597 Posts

Copy and paste the above link into your browser and you should be able to access the nissan electronic parts guide. I think the relay you are looking for is called the starter control relay. You should be able to search the screens/data to find the part reference and then get the code from Nissan/google etc.

·
Vendor
2,783 Posts
I think you sent me a message on eBay for the bits, I do have the above somewhere so if your not fixed up by the weekend let me know and I’ll find them out.

thanks

Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts