GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
lucky! over here (canada) the skyline is quite rare and the only people who know about it is guys... so basically its a dude magnet! LOL

it tends to repel girls with its loud noises, exhaust and BOV hissing, squealing race brakes, and add to that the rather rude look of the car in general...lol.. no ladies! hahah

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
lucky! over here (canada) the skyline is quite rare and the only people who know about it is guys... so basically its a dude magnet! LOL

it tends to repel girls with its loud noises, exhaust and BOV hissing, squealing race brakes, and add to that the rather rude look of the car in general...lol.. no ladies! hahah
LOL!

GTR = Dude Magnet!!

[Must sell GTR]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lucky us then... :) In my personal experience even those ladies not familiar w/ the GT-R commend the car for it's masculine stance and shape... and ... stares at it.... hmmmm. But young girls are now quite familiar w/ it. I even saw a hot chick driving a nice clean white GTR32. The combination really attracted a lot of attention indeed. hehe

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,209 Posts
Not owned a Capri then :cool:
I had some mates who had them. They seemed to be better contraceptives then an extra thick packet of Durex. However I think that nowadays the retro cool thing might work in its favour.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
As long as you get a shag out of it, are you really bothered? :chuckle:
i just laught out very loud in the office to this ,, too true , if anyone dose want a shag for owning a gtr go down southend theres hundreds of teenie bopers down there gaging for it, take protection tho :runaway:

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was standing outside a restaurant one day smoking and minding my own business, the GTR was parked in a side road so couldn't be seen. I was approached by two girls one really pretty with mahoosive melons and the other kind of average but not all that, the girls asked me if I had a spare ciggy, and I give them one each, so they started a conversation, and they seem to know who I am and said "are you the guy with the white skyline?" I was like yeah that's me and the sky is parked over there. To cut the story short, they asked me for a lift but I only have one passenger seat so ended up taking the pretty one and guess what, a one night stand. First I thought these girls might be the penniless street girls but I found out she wasn't and in fact she had a decent job and bought a pack of 20 on the way. She was really pretty, but couldn't keep her unfortunately for personal reasons. I still have another girl who keeps ringing me mad, coz I pulled her in the GTR, and she thinks I'm rich or something, but I have ignored her. I was surprised how many girls knew about Skylines. Normally as stated above it is a c**k magnet, as every single guy looks at you as you drive.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
the only car that i can definitely credit for attracting the opposite sex is my toyota mr-s . girls seem to really like it, in a non-threatening kind of way

the gtr frightens the same girls with it's harnesses, roll cage, noisy diffs and lumpy tickover. however there have been conversions once they've been out in it a few times, as the way it 'hugs the road' is apparently confidence inspiring, as is the way it becomes smoother as the speeds increase

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Generally women look upon my GTR's with disgust- I reckon it's because they're seriously loud and stink of exhaust fumes.

Blokes looking my way- I dont even want to think about that. Ghey.

The women in the office where I work think it's an Ali-G car! LOL

Doubt I'll pull beacuse of my GTR.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.