GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a R32GTR that was featured in J tune mag sometime in 2006 and i would like to know what month issue the car was in,i have tried to call J tune but ive had no luck.The car is dark grey Reg no H594 EGU and some of the photos were taken in a transport yard in thurrock.The car also has TDI automotive sticker at top of windscreen.Hopefully someone can help me find out about this.Thanks:confused:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
It's in May, July or November. Those are the 3 I'm missing from last year, and it's not in the ones I have.

·
Registered
6 Posts
there is a skyline feature (part 2 of 2) in july. I think it involved GTROC and most if not all cars are owned by people on this site. There are two grey r32's no reg's though. one was/is owned by dave wilkins 500bhp the other scott martin 380bhp

edited to say this feature was shot at bruntingthorpe. i have no idea if thats anywhere near thurrock!

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's not in November, boyzee, so from what the others have said, it's probably in May, which I don't have... As you may know J-tuner has ceased publication, so I guess your best bet is to hope a member responds.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
there is a skyline feature (part 2 of 2) in july. I think it involved GTROC and most if not all cars are owned by people on this site. There are two grey r32's no reg's though. one was/is owned by dave wilkins 500bhp the other scott martin 380bhp

edited to say this feature was shot at bruntingthorpe. i have no idea if thats anywhere near thurrock!
Both Dave & Scott still own their R32's.... Daz owns the other grey 32 in that feature...

BTW Bruntingthorpe is in Leicestershire, so not near Thurrock :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you help

Thanks to all who replyed to this,all i know about the feature is i got a photo album of the car which states photographed by Craig Pusey for Jtuner magazine it must have been back in the early or middle part of the year as the car has a bigger intercooler now and the number plate in the photos was a square plate on the drivers side then.The car has nismo wheels 2.7 jun tune engine HKS TO4Z turbo and was advertised as 800 bhp.The car has been further modified since the feature thanks again for your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts