GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got to the end of my tether with Nissan so I'm investigating my option regarding cancellation. My order has been delayed a few months despite being placed on day 1, and my dealings with the HPC and Nissan customer 'services' have frustrated me to the point that I'm fed up with the whole idea now.

I asked Nissan customer services what would happen if I cancel and they said it would cost me £1k of my £3.5 deposit. Imagine my surprise when the HPC said I would lose the entire deposit. They will be selling the car on easily at the increased price so this feels like profiteering.

So I was interested to see what other people's experiences have been with regard to cancelling, thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm in a similar situation, but I am wanting a colour change. My original order was for Brilliant Silver which was at a premium. I now want white, but Nissan GB say it's too far down the line to change colour. I would need to cancel and re-order with a £1000 fine. Seems stupid to me!! So it will cost me £1000 and the whatever extra the new prices are. Surely they can just sell the silver to someone else who wants it quick!!! :(

So anyone with a White on order and wanting to switch to silver? Or wanting a silver and wants it fast?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Have you asked your HPC about taking over a cancellation in the colour you want? You can probably do that without a cancellation charge.

I have been offered several but sticking to my March 2010 delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts