GTR Forum banner

Cannon Ball Run

908 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  JasonO 
#1 ·
CANNON BALL RUN
Why dont we
could be from lands end to john o groats or vice versa
or south of france and back
I think it would be hilariouse and a dam good meet, it would include the top speed runs every body wants and also the cossy boys could come to but they probably would pull out as there engines could not take the prolonged RPM, in fact every body who was involved with top speed runs thread could join in even the 200 plus mob
I am in
and its about time the lap record runs around the M25 were reintriduced they let this sort of organised fun go on in south africa so why not here?saturday night \ sunday morning start 1.30 AM
I am up for this as well
what do you all think
Gary
GT-ART.CO.UK

#4 ·
Not heard of the Gumball?

www.gumball.co.uk

Organised by a chap called Paul Greenwood. Just don't tell everyone. I don't think he wants a thousand cars turning up. I'm going to do the next one he organises around March/April time. It's usually £250 to enter and depending on entrys usually about £5K if you win.

James

#6 ·
Hi Folks, new to the group, and thinking (reseraching) about buying a Skyline.

Jason,
Your'e not referring to Tourdecosse organised by SIDC are you??? as there is some talk about whether it will be run again after this years event and it leading to the whole of the Isle of Skye being locked down by the Rozzers...you got to laugh though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.