GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just a quickie, I've tried to change the tyre pressure digits to PSI but on my car it doesn't seem to have that option!
It's a 59 plate Black edition.
Any ideas, answers?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
1.) Press 'Info'
2.) Press 'Tyre Pressure settings'

This displays the 4 wheels and tyre current pressures.

3.) Press button saying 'display settings' KPA / PSI / BAR or whatever the 4th option is.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pressed info
Then it only says tyre pressure (not settings)
Then only back button available

Am I missing something?

Only got kPa :-(

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
If you go.

Menu / settings / units you should also be able to change it from there.

Wants to be in 'English / Metric' which would default things from Bar to PSI, KM to MPH and Fahrenheit to Celsius if its Imperial.

When I'm home I'll take a peek at my car and try and take some pics or a video to show what should be showing. I read on GTRLife someone had a 'Gulf Spec' menu on his car in Dubai and it didn't have the option to change these settings.

Man, my car doesn't have the option to change from bar to psi, units are metric, i live in Dubai and my car is 09 gulf specs.
But there should be this button bottom right if your able to change it.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Looks like the Australian, JDM, Gulf and South African spec GT-Rs don't have an option to change this setting from what I can find on google. Import car maybe?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Maybe but I have a 59 Reg Premium Edition and can't change it and the OP has a 59 Reg Black Edition so I'd have thought the head unit and menu's were identical.

Can you go:

Settings / Other settings / Language/Units.

Change to metric and then pressure from kPa to Psi?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No defo doesn't have that option on mine.
And it's a UK spec car.

Looks like it must have been an update later on as fl4sh says

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope.....doesn't even have metric option!......just select units- then it has mile or KM on buttons....that's it!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Maybe? I've always thought mine to be strange anyway. I've the updated visual display Sat Nav, with the Ipod / USB connectively and it does the traffic updates and all that etc, yet this was apparently a MY10 update and my car is a 59 Reg.

Ie. I have all the options that apparently didn't exist when my car was created?

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Only available on nav versions.

Non-nav 09 dont have this

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yes mines the same. 09 car. One thing I notice also is I can't change the "background colour" of the display. It comes up on the screen to do it but there's no adjustability.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts