GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I have a 1990 R32 GTR and i am having serious problems trying to get the correct aftermarket front brake pads. Everywhere i look on the net i can only find sites that offer for 1992 model onwards. Ordered a set which one company claimed were for my car but when they arrived the box said they were for a type of BMW and some sort of ferrari. They were completely the wrong size and shape also. I dont know if this is me just being thick or not but i can't find any decent info and have only just dicovered this forum. very confused. any help much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Unless I'm VERY much mistaken all 32 GTR's (except V SPEC) have the same calipers. They have NISSAN wrote on the side of the caiper, and any of the big tuners will be able to sell you a set.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
They are the same as UK 300ZXpads. They are listed.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Hi folks. I have a 1990 R32 GTR and i am having serious problems trying to get the correct aftermarket front brake pads. Everywhere i look on the net i can only find sites that offer for 1992 model onwards. Ordered a set which one company claimed were for my car but when they arrived the box said they were for a type of BMW and some sort of ferrari. They were completely the wrong size and shape also. I dont know if this is me just being thick or not but i can't find any decent info and have only just dicovered this forum. very confused. any help much appreciated.
I have them in stock:thumbsup:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/66049-ebc-brakes-listing-update.html

Dave.:)

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Not having a dig at s2gtr, but I personally won't go near EBC pads, i find they are utter rubbish, Ferrodo's or Pagids are far better.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
I run EBC yellow and I find them good. However, I've only ever compared them to STD pads.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info. Its such a simple question that i struggled to get a solid answer to from some retailers who should really know what they are doing. Much appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts