GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help i am after some xenon headlights for my [96] gtr33. It is an inport so uk lights wont fit/I would prefer 2nd hand ones.At night i found that the turbo flame is a lot brighter than the lights.So if anyone can help please drop me a line

·
Registered
321 Posts
cant see 1

I'D LIKE TOO SEE THE ROAD 2 .. I DONT FIND MAIN BEAM A PROBLEM BUT I'D LIKE A BIT MORE DIPPED BEAM ...

I'M A SIMPLE SOLE WHAT ABOUT A BIGGER BULB (WATTS OR VOLTS)

wES

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'd also be interested in a set of xenon lights for my '95 R33 GTR Import if anyone knows a good source ?

I have no idea on what they should cost - any suggestions ? :)

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
i think they are about £600 plus vat each new
you better start eating more carrots boys

keith

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Just an observation. Whenever I put my lights on main beam the dipped set go out. Is it possible to convert it so the dipped set also provide additional main beam? This may also help porker with his lack of night vision. I'm thinking about u[pgrading mine to provide more light and think this might be a cheaper/better option.

John

·
Registered
666 Posts
Strange but....
My R33 import was the same as this....main beam on...dipped off.
However my R33 UK spec with the same Xenons transferred from the R33 import on main beam they are all on.
I never knew they changed the wiring like this for UK spec.
Or is it just cos it is a newer car.
Any way it must be possible.

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Come on John what else would you be doing on the week inbetween xmas and new year:p
Oh and by the way if you find out let me know as i want to do this to mine as well.
Best regards Alan :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts