GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Again me and my dealer problems...
THey are telling me that the car is there (sine the end of last week) but they still don't have the papers so I still cannot organize neither paying for the car nor picking it up...
How is it possible that they are still waiting for the papers if the car is already there and what was your experience, how long did you wait for the papers to arrive? (my dealer told me that the papers should be there till last friday, now he's telling me the beggining of this week... - and the papers are still not there...)
:flame::flame::nervous:

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Guys,
Again me and my dealer problems...
THey are telling me that the car is there (sine the end of last week) but they still don't have the papers so I still cannot organize neither paying for the car nor picking it up...
How is it possible that they are still waiting for the papers if the car is already there and what was your experience, how long did you wait for the papers to arrive? (my dealer told me that the papers should be there till last friday, now he's telling me the beggining of this week... - and the papers are still not there...)
:flame::flame::nervous:
ask him exactly what papers are they and come back to me;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
ask him exactly what papers are they and come back to me;)
I guess "Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil I". But you won't get them until the car is registered in Germany, but wants his car unregistered, afaik. So he'll need the export documents. Just wild guessing..

Marc

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it's true that I want the car unregistered so he doen't need the "zulassung" documents...
I nedd just the receipt, "car brief", etc, actually the papers I will use to get the "Zollkennzeichen"...
I guess that the "car brief", warranty and everything, come with the car...I don't know why the delay...
I just hope that they didn't register it accidentally and now they are trying to turn back time ;)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Called my HPC, they told me that the difference in car arrival and the papers arrival can be up to 10 days...
They say that the car comes first and then the papers...
I'll belive them...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Called my HPC, they told me that the difference in car arrival and the papers arrival can be up to 10 days...
They say that the car comes first and then the papers...
I'll belive them...
Its correct...Nissan Germany takes ages for everything and the car comes first,a lot of guys are waiting on their car papers at the moment:wavey:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok ok, you convinced me!! :)
But these last days are like HELL to wait, this year and a half was ok, but those last days...nightmare!! Every day is like a month more!!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Afraid its true unless the vehicle is registered online from the dealership then papers follow via snail mail:chairshot

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Mate,i know how you feel,i haven´t seen my GTR for over 8 weeks now....new complete engine with new turbos etc is in and now a few gaskets are missing.......and im waiting again.....i mean you get used to it but its not nice to get told maybe tomorrow or we dont know when...:blahblah:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts