GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my car back from Knight Racer. All I can say is WOW!!!! These guys did an amazing job on the car. They painted it Black Pearl. It has a purple tint to it. It's truly an amazing color that you realy have to see in person. Unfortunately I haven't had any time to go over the car and give her a proper detail so the pics I have for now don't do her any justice. But at least it gives you an idea for now. Enjoy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a Q plate because I couldn't find my title for the car when I was registering it. I found it after I had received the plates and just never bothered getting new ones. I brought the car over with me from Japan and I am only the second owner of the car.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Black ... :thumbsup:

DO-LUCK ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
As Dave said, these pics don't do the car justice. This is a color that you HAVE to see in person!! It's amazing and the guys at Knight Racer did a truly outstanding job! Good choice Dave, it couldn't have come out better bud!

·
Registered
223 Posts
holly molly!! Thats a nice finish, I have the same black on my 34 and its in need of a respary, I'm deffinently sending mine there now, very nice example good stuff mate

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your right, it's a Do-Luck Style kit but it looks pretty good I think. I do plan on getting the actual kit but being low on funds and getting the car totally resprayed, my wife pretty much shot that down for now. I am still very pleased how everything came out though and she did say that I could get the kit later on as funds look better so I will hold her to that one.

Anyways, here are the pics as promised from yesterday. Hope you enjoy!!!!

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Outside looks very sweet fella. :clap:

Inside looks like you ram-raided a 'stick on gauge' shop.
Sorry dude, just me - I can't stand gauges everywhere :nervous:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts