GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys :wavey:

As a forum sponsor now I am looking at holding a few meets throughout the year and the first being quite an important one considering what I do for a living.

Please put your name on the list if you are interested.

The demo day will be held at my detailing unit in Ascot, Berkshire.

Valet Magic & Detailing - Nissan GTR owner???

I hope to see you there.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to add that this is not just available for the R35 boys but anyone with an interest on keeping there car clean and defect free.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to add the day will start at around 10am and run untill everyone is board of me waffling on about detailing :chuckle:

The address will be sent out via PM nearer the time.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+ 3 of my existing customers.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I shoulde able to make this, so make sure you got Z8 on sale mate!
No problem there will be Zaino available for purchase :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exactly what i was going to suggest, or maybe a dividing line between old and new school
You will be fine mate at the end of the day its for GTR owners old and mainly new to be taught how to care for there cars.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
+ 3 of my GTR customers

1. R32 GTR R32 GTR
2. RightKerfuffle R35

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
+ 3 of my GTR customers

1. R32 GTR R32 GTR
2. RightKerfuffle R35
3. NicheRotors R35 (silver)
4. Dean j R32GTR. Proper motor! :chuckle:

·
Super Moderator
16,114 Posts
Do you know what sort of date you're thinking of?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Tony its the 21st of Feb

Robbie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Exactly what i was going to suggest, or maybe a dividing line between old and new school
Agree with robbie, I've not met a 'stuck-up' R35 owner. By owning the car means you are open to questions and a petrolhead - believe me I've never had a car that turns so much attention and more than happy to have a chat / look around the car etc.

The R32/33/34's etc all passed some of us by of ownership (I was into Ford RS / scoobs / Evos /BM M series etc in the times) but car care is car care, and to have a professional detailer impart any knowledege to us is invaluable - and also to ask questions

how to clean the wheels - esp the current wheels with lacquer edge finish, which cleans easily, but the inside by the valves are non lacquered and I cannot get these clean ?? How to get Tar off a white GTR (I appear to have most of Hampshire's up the side of mine) etc.

Looking forward to the Zaino products (I personally find them very confusing Z8, Z6 Z2 etc ?) .. and they will be for sale .. oh no, knowing me already this is expensive . . .

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Agree with robbie, I've not met a 'stuck-up' R35 owner. By owning the car means you are open to questions and a petrolhead - believe me I've never had a car that turns so much attention and more than happy to have a chat / look around the car etc.

The R32/33/34's etc all passed some of us by of ownership (I was into Ford RS / scoobs / Evos /BM M series etc in the times) but car care is car care, and to have a professional detailer impart any knowledege to us is invaluable - and also to ask questions

how to clean the wheels - esp the current wheels with lacquer edge finish, which cleans easily, but the inside by the valves are non lacquered and I cannot get these clean ?? How to get Tar off a white GTR (I appear to have most of Hampshire's up the side of mine) etc.

Looking forward to the Zaino products (I personally find them very confusing Z8, Z6 Z2 etc ?) .. and they will be for sale .. oh no, knowing me already this is expensive . . .
Thank you for that reply.

I look forwrd to seeing you on the day :thumbsup:

Robbie

1 - 20 of 65 Posts