GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought i'd just share my personal discount code with the fellow Skyline owners.
I spoke to the company owners, and they were happy for me to share with you all.

I recently purchased my dream Skyline GTR R32, and am well chuffed. However due to my garage renovation I require to park my car outside for a couple of months. I purchased my first Stormforce cover 2 years ago for my VW Gold MK2, and am well pleased with the quality. An absolute awesome cover, and have now just purchased one for the Skyline which is an amazing fit with next day delivery.

If anyone needs one, I highly recommend them.

The website address is: Car Covers | Tailored | Fitted | from Cover Your Car Uk

Discount code 10% 0ff: RAVCYC10

Cheers :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good shout mate. I have a storm force for my mx5 and was thinking about one for my R32 for the exact same reason funnily enough. Great covers!!

Can't see the storm force for R32 though - do you have a direct link?

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
75 Posts
All sorted. Thanks for the code! I was mulling one over at the moment and this tipped me over the edge and ordered haha. Went for the stormforce plus and security lock kit. Nice to know I'll have a great cover for the old girl when she arrives in a few weeks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem bud. Yeah awesome covers.
I tried a few different brands many years back and they used to ruin the paint work. I stopped using covers, until my mate brought this cover in Norway. I was surprised how durable they were in harsh weather conditions. No a single problem with his paintwork.
Obviously, always cover on clean, dry car. I use a feather duster on the car just before covering. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah that's the key really. Just having the paint as clean as possible and a nice layer of wax as well. One these are tied down there's no way it's going anywhere!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iv'e never really had an issue with my current Stormforce cover for my VW which I have had for over 2 years, but saying that it wasn't always on the car or in use 24/7. However, even if it protected my car for 2 years, I'd say it's paid off and I would just replace it for a new one. I know they have a warranty but i'm not sure for how long.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not trying to be a fan boy or anything but i've not seen any issues with my MX5 one either.

I'd love to know if theres anything better on the market for the same sort of price and is proven to be gentle on the paint like these? To me couple of hundred quid versus a wrecked clearcoat (or worse) is a no brainer! :)

I got mine delivered yesterday by the way - great service!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts