GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
In the course of my daily activity selling lots of bits to Mercedes retail dealers up and down the country we found ourselves selling car covers a few years back. Well the people I buy from sell about 4 different varieties ranging from indoor cotton, outdoor lightweight in breathable or waterproof, or outdoor heavyweight waterproof. They also offer semi tailored covers and the full monty tailored product. I opted for a semi tailored outdoor breathable and to my surprise they had a pattern for the R33. I have used it for 2 winters so far and it has mirror pockets and is shaped to fit the boot spoiler properly. Costs around £199.00 including Vat and manufactured to order (3 weeks delivery usually). Comes with a storage bag and a nylon strap to clip on under the car. If anyone is interest in that sort of thing I am thinking about coming along to the G-hopper so I will chuck it in the boot and bring along.
Tata
Tim

·
Registered
67 Posts
Covers

Tim,

I am planning to come along to the Grasshopper as long as my flight from Jakarta is not delayed and would be interested to have a look at the cover. My car spends a lot of its life in a garage as I live abroad, so I need a decent cover.

See you there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Covers

Tim,

Can you bring one to the Grasshopper as I am interested in one for my R33 - preferably indoor cotton.

Thanks

Richard

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cover

It's already in the boot !
See you
Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts