GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tomorrow Dave W from GTR shop is coming to pick up my car to take back for a full windows out respray and spray my nismo lmgt4 alloys black which should go nice with my red car, still not sure to go gloss black or satin black on the the wheels though,can't wait to see the end result already.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well tomorrow Dave W from GTR shop is coming to pick up my car to take back for a full windows out respray and spray my nismo lmgt4 alloys black which should go nice with my red car, still not sure to go gloss black or satin black on the the wheels though,can't wait to see the end result already.
are you sure DaveW will come to collect it?
That is very nice of him as he send Martin to collect my car last year, lol:chuckle:
I think the gloss black wheel should go well with red, IMO.

Regards,
Farid.

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts

Think you should go for a nismo style kit while your there mate, would really finish your car off mate.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think you should go for a nismo style kit while your there mate, would really finish your car off mate.
Already fitted genuine nismo skirts and rear spats a little while ago Amar, if you search in picture and video section you should find some pics

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just met Dave after His 6 hr one way trip to pick my car up,really nice bloke,then 6 hrs back,who else offers that service for there customers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts