GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, i can buy a R34 GTR and only register in Portugal?
Because this make the car more light in price.
Can i buy to your company?
THanks for reading and have a nice "Power Dream"

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ricardo,

We don't know about registration scheme in your country.
If you can sort it out, we can arrange shipping of a car from Japan to your country.
Please feel free to email me for further queries.

Regards,

Shin

·
Registered
100 Posts
hi. just wondering if you could give me a rought price for a r32 gtr. im not looking for anything special just a cheap example, due to a tight budget at the moment.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi :)

Rough price on an R32 GTR please, preferably black. As above, a cheapish, possibly stage 1 modded GTR would be fine please.

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
hi can you tell me if its still possible to get R34's into the UK with the new ESVA test. i was under the impression that the new ESVA stopped them coming in due to no model report. Reason I ask is that I want an R34 later on this year :D

Please drop me a mail on [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another potential R34 buyer

Shin

could you send on the details you sent to Conrad? I'm in the market for a good Vspec 34 or Vspec 32 the difference being that the 32 doesn't need an ESVA (being more than 10 years old) and the 34 does. At the moment I'm not aware of a model report being available fo the 34 Vspec

Please let me know if you can help.

Cheers

Phil McC

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Hi Shin,

Am gonna be selling my R32 GT-R (hence my chasing you for that clutch master cylinder servo/booster assembly!! Any news on that yet?).

Once it's gone I'm going to be after a 6-speed (i.e. manual!) Twin Turbo Supra with bodykit (preferably a Veilside kit but not too fussed so long as it look mint). I quite like silver, black, yellow and blue. Don't really mind white or grey. No red or green. Minimum grade 4. Can you give me a rough price including shipping & SVA?

Cheers,

Jim

1 - 20 of 59 Posts