GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got to have a moan about this,yesterday I took my niece to Marwell Zoo,had a very nice day untill I got back to my car.A ford Mondeo had used by bumper as a brake and was still attached to my car,pulled carefully forward to see the damage and had a nice dent in my rear bumper.I had to stay calm as my niece was there so I left a note on this Twats window asking him to call with his insurance details.To my suprise he called and said he saw a black car pull out of the space in front of him,I explained how the car in front of his was my car and had been there since 10am,he then said he noticed how big my car was and that it was to big for the space and carefully parked,all 3 passengers in his car all saw him park and not hit my car so I must have reversed into him.I gave him loads of abuse on the phone and hung up.Luckily I have mananged to knock out the dent and polish off the marks.
Bring back hanging for muppets like him!!!!!!!!

G

·
A**hole.

My number one hate after tailgaters and drunk drivers are those inconsiderate pr*cks that damage other peoples cars then deny responsibility or just plain drive off and leave the damage.

A compadre's R32 was done in like this, he woke up one morning to find 1K of damage down the side of his GTR.

:(

GRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
335 Posts
I went to London Zoo

and the same thing happened to me.
We managed to get a parking space outside the entrance when I owned my Supra.
This car was soooooo clean you could have eaten your dinner off of any part of it.
I am sitting in the car waiting to pull out & some dumbfecker decides that the 2 foot 6 gap behind me was enough space for a people carrier to fit into.
I gestured for the guy to wait but he obviously was not having any of it, instead he continued to squeeze this people carrier into the hole.
I got out to tell him to wait & as I did he crept back onto the rear bumper of the car, as he did I raised my DM dealer boot & gave the back of this car a fecking hard kick.
The guy stopped, looked around & then decided that he must have run over something & continued to push back on the bumper.
I could take no more, I kicked & kicked & kicked this carrier until my fecking foot was feeling like it was coming off.

The bastid would not get out, as he lunged forward he wacked into the car in front giving me time to look at my daamage which was none.....

Lets just say revenge was sweet & it would be classed as an auction grade 2/3 if he were to sell it!!!!

DUMBFECKERS!

·
Registered
961 Posts
what did you do then
i like revenge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts