GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
Sorry to hear that and really hope you get it back , swear there was another 32 i read some were in the london area recently that got taken too

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
That's really shit, sorry to hear that.....

Can't imagine it's going to be easy for the scum that took it to sell on or make any money on so fingers crossed they'll get caught and you'll get it back..

·
Vendor
12,595 Posts
jesus lets hope were not in for another spat of stolen gtr's.

hope you get mere back safe and sound

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I can't believe it too! I never imagined someone would steal my car and on top of that I can't believe I was running down the road chasing this fool!

This guy hot wired the car broke the steering lock and drove off.. I couldn't do anything to stop him!

Please I beg all skyline owners please spend the money on a good tracker and alarm system... I don't want anyone to experience what I did last night :(

Also I want to that everyone that's helped/helping me through this it really means a lot

·
Administrator
31,606 Posts
Did it have any rare random parts? Don't post what they are but those are the giveaways to search for.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Gutted for you mate! This your project 32? Where in east London so members can keep an eye out.

Greg

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car did have some rare parts so will be keeping an eye out.. Meanwhile I'm not going to post up the mods I will give it a few more days... The car got stolen in south Woodford e18 so any one local to these ways please keep an eye out... I know she's not the best looking Gtr but this was mine and my brothers first Gtr and means a lot to us...

Greg this is the one I had a accident 6 years ago and only decided to put her back on the road as I needed space... It's a shame to see her go like that after all these years dry storing her... Really gutted

Umar the police are saying they got a strong case as it's a car that stands out.. I hope they can find it :( I'm praying I will get her back home bro :(

Again I want to thank everyone for the support it really means a lot and thanks for spreading the word and posting on other forums... I hope I do get her back

Again ppl keep an eye on your cars regardless if your from London or Scotland... Worst case if I don't get mine back I'd rather inform all car enthusiast weather it's a jap car German or French please do anything. U can security wise to protect ur cars! I've lost my pride and joy please let's not make this a repeat!! And not make it easy for these waste people!!

Thanks everyone and once again spread the word!

Lucky

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Shared the GTROC link on FB, got a lot of friends on there from chingford, wood ford and surrounding areas.

Hope you find it mate.

Greg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts