GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a newbie owner, I am looking to hire a trailer to take my car to the Nurburgring ( prefer not to drive to save fuel, miles etc ) as my mate has offered a tow.

I can't find via the internet ( unless I am being really stupid ) anywhere that hires car trailers ? I'm sure they exist!

anyone know of anywhere, ideally near Warwickshire or Derbyshire or anyone got one they would hire to me ??

Thanks,

·
Registered
728 Posts
When are you going the ring? Im off tomorrow. Id look into prices for towing a trailer. I presume your looking at getting the boat from hull. This nearly doubles the fare as the trailer counts as another vehicle space on the boat.
As for where to hire, i wouldnt have a clue sorry.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
i hire a trailer for track days.... the only place i know is "Barlow trailers" for £35 for the entire weekend! near preston though. about 1 15min drive "up-north" mate.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ADAM M said:
When are you going the ring? Im off tomorrow. Id look into prices for towing a trailer. I presume your looking at getting the boat from hull. This nearly doubles the fare as the trailer counts as another vehicle space on the boat.
As for where to hire, i wouldnt have a clue sorry.
Hopefully Oct 7th. Normally go from Dover and you are right, it pushes the cost right up, but my mate is going in his van anyway ( bike in the back) so it will save on fuel..

Have fun there, been before ?? Go steady, its an amazing but dangerous place. It demands respect!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts