GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Supercar Kids ? Car Tuner Crashes Customer?s Liberty Walk Nissan GT-R into a Pond

The following images have recently surfaced of a Liberty Walk kitted R35 Nissan GT-R completely submerged in, and being dragged out of a murky pond, after the driver lost control in what’s reported to be a race with another car.

The details of the incident are currently as unclear as the water the car found itself in, but rumours are circulating that the driver was racing a Nissan 350Z, which lost control in the slippery conditions, hitting the GT-R and forcing it off the road and into the deep water. Furthermore, the driver of the GT-R is reported to be the owner of a well-known car customisation shop, of which the unique GT-R’s owner was a client.

Water damage can be absolutely fatal to a car, flooding the engine and destroying the electronics, so it’s unlikely that this GT-R will ever hit the road again.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Chronos that article is a load of bullocks. The OWNER has posted and the tuning shop owner was not racing a car. Super car kids content is so inconsistent. Just posting for likes.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Guys keep it classy, not your taste? Don't reply.

As told by Buzzzzzzzzzz (hi mate) the story is full of bullshit, and 100% not the tuner's fault

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's not Godzilla...
It's the REAL Godzilla.

^^^^^^Richard.....dont go starting a debate...
Also wheres my Refund for the trackday!!!! lol
:eek::eek: another punter been done on the forum? can't trust some of these skyline moaning byatches u know, proper shifty.

speak to Steve he can recommend a good lawyer. :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
5,699 Posts
From soemthing else I read from the owner it seems someone else locked up on a wet road and smashed this guy and car into the water.

Such a shame and regardless of if people like it, the owner would have and will be gutted that his pride and joy got smashed. He seemed very understanding of the situation. Hopefully he will get a decent insurance payout, or the tuners insurance will cover it and he will get something else soon that is a s good or better.

Never good when bad stuff like this happens.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Think I read this story somewhere else and the tuner was a friend of the owner

Another car smashed into the side of the GTR and made it go of the road.

The other guy claimed full responsibility for what happend.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Guys keep it classy, not your taste? Don't reply.
no. this is the internet.

the kit is not good looking on a gtr and people keep buying it so now it's all over and really annoying. I mean if it was just a handful of kits it wouldn't be such a big
deal but its getting out of control, terrible rims slammed on a kit with too many screw holes in it and if you went to sema in the usa or saw the pictures every car has this kit or the fenders. crap tastic.

its like they moved the dub booths from outside to the whole venue.

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am surprised it didn't float with all that bodywork!
I Must not laugh, mans pride and joy!!!! Must not laugh, mans pride and joy!!! I'm struggling here!!!! :bawling::eek::eek::bawling:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts