GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, had the battery out this morning to check my window washer fuse... Battery back in and now the car wont start and the key doesnt do anything.. Like its completely dead.
Iv tried jumping it, the other key, and checked fuses and connections.. Anything else i could try?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iv tried jumping it and got in on charge and still nothing... Seems something has happened since i removed the battery to check a fuse

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Could be the tracker? I changed my battery round and had to reset mine as wouldn't start.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
It will be the tossers at Cobra who have immobilised it, I put a thread up here last week when they did it to mine, search Cobra and you will find the thread. I phoned Litchfield who suggested a method of resetting the tracker but it didn't work, in the end we had to do some wiring and soldering to bridge some pins in the loom which was told to us by the Cobra technical team. Ring Cobra tomorrow and give them a major talking to and they will tell you which wires.
PM me your mobile and I will call you.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
I'm not posting it up as it bypasses the tracker, if you want to know I will phone you.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
**** me, changed my battery with no issues. Bloody electrics are becoming far to eeer "clever"

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Steve, it's Cobra trying to get people to take out a subscription, they immobilise cars at random that are not using their tracker subscription. They do it remotely and then don't tell you, the first you find out is when your car doesn't start. :squintdan

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
****ers, surly that's not allowed ?

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
****ers, surly that's not allowed ?
Cobra have had a letter from me with a request to pay my invoice, if it isn't paid by the end of next week I will be taking them to court for compensation.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts