·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale all brand new and only opened to take photo's
1. Carbon Fibre Tommy Kaira Style rear spoiler £700
2. Carbon Fibre Zele style side skirts £600
3. Carbon Fibre Wald inspired rear bumper/diffuser £700

I purchased 2 sets of each of these from China, shipped them by sea and fitted 1 of each to my GTR, I purchased 2 of each in case there were any fitment issues which in the end there were not.

Collection from Gloucestershire or I can post to the mainland UK and will pack well.

All of the items are very good quality although as with any aftermarket part the installer may need to adjust hole spacings etc in order to get an absolutely perfect fit. I've included photo's of the side skirts and rear bumper on my own vehicle.

Offers welcome.

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rear wing and side skirts provisionally sold to swoody pending payment.

Rear bumper / diffuser still available. Open to offers.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not 100% sure on the 2011 fitment. It replaces the entire lower bumper with a carbon part. If the pre 2011 and 2011-> lower bumpers are interchangeable then you wont have a problem. Someone must have tried this, I'll have a rummage for some information.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Having done a little reading it should fit a 2011 without issue. The pictures you see are on a MY09 vehicle.

The fitting is very good on mine but it took time, the 3 fins need to be individually attached as they come loose which means you can either fit it without them or attach them by screwing them into place. It's one of the best looking rear's in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
the side skirts are for sale as i don't want these..still wrapped and not drilled and as i received them from borat52..they are the ones in the picture above..£600 inc postage

·
Registered
540 Posts
Did the rear diffuser sell? Firestarter? Is that you Louie?
hey bud

yes that's me and I want it but was waiting for Tim to send some pics as just double checking as to how he fitted the one in his car, however he hasn't replied to several PMs so not sure whats happening now:confused:
Not heard anything from him since last Friday so hoping he's OK:confused:

Cheers
Louie

·
Registered
540 Posts
Not heard anything back from Tim:confused:

Have now ordered the same rear diffuser via Wenzhou Kadean Trading Co., Ltd. :)

Tim I hope all's ok mate as not heard anything back :-(

Cheers

Louie

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hi Matt
I got mine and its now fitted thanks. Is it the same as what Tim was selling?

Anyone heard from him as he disappeared??

Cheers
Louie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts