GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a Midnight purple 33 gtr. The only thing is, there is a small dent right on the top of the bonnet.
So I either pay about 350 groats to get it repaired or a bit more for a carbon one.
If anybody has some pics of carbon bonnets on this colour, please post em up to help make my mind up. ( i was thinking of a JUN bonnet)
Jim
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
27,346 Posts
Genuine JUN Bonnet?

i would advise a JUN Bonnet

having recently fitted the TOP Secret one , they come with relevant water channels etc

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i have a carbon boot, carbon bonnet, carbon splitter and carbon ganador mirrors. I took the bonnet and boot off as it just didnt look right.

i will be changing the colour soon, as much as i love mp1 its just to much hard work lol

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Ive got a Midnight purple 33 gtr. The only thing is, there is a small dent right on the top of the bonnet.
So I either pay about 350 groats to get it repaired or a bit more for a carbon one.
If anybody has some pics of carbon bonnets on this colour, please post em up to help make my mind up. ( i was thinking of a JUN bonnet)
Jim
:thumbsup:
blimey... how bigs this dent.. I got 5 dents pulled outa my car for 30 quid..

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I'd imagine it would look good/work with the MP as it's a dark colour...just how carbon + black = Look good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts