GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have for sale a carbon bonnet originally this Nissan R35 GTR KR GT2 Full Dry Carbon Bonnet

I purchased this second hand however the lacquer was quite badly cracked so had it professionally painted in DMG colour and has never been used by me as I planned to put it on my DBA but soon after moved up to an EBA (the bonnet is made to fit CBA and DBA cars - apparently it does fit on EBA models but not perfectly well)

I'm looking for £ 1250 collected

Some photo's: -

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

Yes it is

I will PM you my contact details should you need to ask me anything

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
To be totally honest with you i was bidding on one on ebay bidded upto £650 and the owner ended auction early as he sold it for £800, where are you located? Also is there any way to removed to the paint to expose the carbon

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

Not really as all the lacquer had to be removed to paint it. It would be a big job.

I've not had it on eBay yet as I've been too busy etc. I'm based in Sheffield

·
Registered
13 Posts
If i was to buy it id hav to have it painted in black, would cost around 150-200, if you willing to take around the 650 - 700 mark, id consider it

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i was to buy it id hav to have it painted in black, would cost around 150-200, if you willing to take around the 650 - 700 mark, id consider it
OK I'll bear it in mind. I'll probably give it a whirl on ebay for a week or so and see what happens. If I lose money on it, I lose money - I just want it out of the way as it's taking up space (in other words, the wife is nagging me lol)

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you willing to let it go for 650 i can save u the hassle of advertising it on ebay and come and collect it straight away, im not too far from sheffield

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you willing to let it go for 650 i can save u the hassle of advertising it on ebay and come and collect it straight away, im not too far from sheffield
Let me have a think and I’ll come back to you

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts