GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have for sale a carbon bonnet originally this Nissan R35 GTR KR GT2 Full Dry Carbon Bonnet

I purchased this second hand however the lacquer was quite badly cracked so had it professionally painted in DMG colour and has never been used by me as I planned to put it on my DBA but soon after moved up to an EBA (the bonnet is made to fit CBA and DBA cars - apparently it does fit on EBA models but not perfectly well)

I'm looking for £ 1250 collected

Some photo's: -

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

Yes it is

I will PM you my contact details should you need to ask me anything

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
To be totally honest with you i was bidding on one on ebay bidded upto £650 and the owner ended auction early as he sold it for £800, where are you located? Also is there any way to removed to the paint to expose the carbon

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

Not really as all the lacquer had to be removed to paint it. It would be a big job.

I've not had it on eBay yet as I've been too busy etc. I'm based in Sheffield

·
Registered
13 Posts
If i was to buy it id hav to have it painted in black, would cost around 150-200, if you willing to take around the 650 - 700 mark, id consider it

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i was to buy it id hav to have it painted in black, would cost around 150-200, if you willing to take around the 650 - 700 mark, id consider it
OK I'll bear it in mind. I'll probably give it a whirl on ebay for a week or so and see what happens. If I lose money on it, I lose money - I just want it out of the way as it's taking up space (in other words, the wife is nagging me lol)

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you willing to let it go for 650 i can save u the hassle of advertising it on ebay and come and collect it straight away, im not too far from sheffield

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale

A couple of people interested had to pull out last year and I've not got around to putting on eBay etc

Bonnet has been in storage (with protection) since originally advertising on here

Will consider any sensible offer

Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi. I believe my guys used his advanced machine to match the paint. It is an excellent match however

1 - 20 of 23 Posts