Yummy!
Carbon Bonnet Vents

£179 via EMS express

pm me if you want a set to process your order

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
and the mines would be....

I know there are dry carbon so miles better.....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
and the mines would be....

I know there are dry carbon so miles better.....
Don´t see the reason why dry carbon would be any better for these little tiny airinlets....only better for the Mines bankaccount:D

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Don´t see the reason why dry carbon would be any better for these little tiny airinlets....only better for the Mines bankaccount:D
Don't be silly, the Mine's one must save at least 10 or 20 grams over wet carbon ones and it's high up weight and on the front of the car too! ;)

Who does make these Matty? They're very well priced; my Auto Select ones were double the price.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Just checked - we can still supply these. Slight price increase due to weaker value of Sterling to £189 via EMS express. Order can be processed via phone. 0207-193-3979.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hi Miguel,

Thank you for getting back to me, can you tell what the fitment of these vents is like?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Received the vents, these are for a friend so we will see if he is happy with them, but theres no way i would put these on my car. although in the pics above they look ok but in hand they are poorly finished, no mounting holes either, so you have to drill your own. Suppose thats what you would expect from paying so little for them, if they were for me i would consider maybe Knightracer or even go the full hog and buy Mines. Sorry Miguel and Matty not having a dig guys but thought it would be nice to let others know.

·
Registered
26,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No totally agree

and we wont be stocking any more of these

pay for what you get really on CF.

id always go for Zele or MINES

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Matty,

If my friend decides that he does not like them, will you be able to take these back and maybe give him a price for the Zele vents?

·
Registered
26,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no we dont take parts back just because "people dont like them"

zele vents i can price up if he wants those

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
the problem i am seeing with these is that they won't even fit correctly, there are no mounting holes on them. its not a matter of liking them visually, its trying to install them correctly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts