GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Carbon fibre boot and spoiler going spare, very very light compared to the standard one. Couple of light scratches in laquer that I'm pretty sure would buff out and a small chip on corner, not particularly noticeable when fitted though. Collection from chesterfield but can possibly meet you halfway, within reason. £350

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Another pic of it fitted. No more requests to post this abroad please (or here either for that matter) as I can't package it well enough

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just can't decide to go carbon front and rear on mine or keep it painted.... decisions!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weight of items for anyone else interested is
Bootlid 5.5 kilo
Spoiler 4.2 kilo
So less than 10 kilo's for the combined pair = Massive weight saving over standard ones

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone?
I've had a couple of people asking me to post these, sorry but there's no way i'm going to risk that. But, I will travel upto a couple of hours away from chesterfield to meet you halfway if that helps.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am still weighing up whether to go carbon f/r or stick with paint. Need rear arches done too. But seriously tempted with these for my 32 GTST....argh!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, its upto you mate, but, had a fair bit of interest via pm, its just the distance that seems to be putting people off, hence why i've said i'll meet up halfway with them. And stuff like this doesn't come up for sale 2nd hand very often :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
much as it pains me, I am gonna have to let this one go. You're a long way from me, so would have big travel costs too. Plus I really need to get my arches done before she fails the MOT. Got any extended arches for sale? lol
GLWTS though.....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like I said pal, I don't mind meeting halfway as its nearly a 4 hour trip from southampton. I'm free all weekend coming :cool:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump, had a lot of interest and a couple of people say they're having it, then no more contact. I will meet you halfway (within reason) if you're not local :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts