GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Im not a big fan of canards, but to be honest it looks really good on yours, so is that a yes? :chuckle:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi mate from the side they look nice ,but from the front I don't like at all.Great looking car but they just don't look right ,it might be because the cars is white they just stand out a little to much.When you look at the car from the front it the first thing that seems to catch your eye.But hey if you like them go for it .If it was my car I would leave them off,sorry just being honest.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
if they are fitted with the curve more

I like

R

·
Registered
541 Posts
Not a fan at all, lovely looking car though which would look even better without those canards. The worst ones though, IMHO are the Garage Defend canards, they are just silly and pointless.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Amen to that.... Saw a fella at Perfect Touch once in a silver 33. I don't think anyone had the heart to tell him how daft it looked. Like knight rider in pursuit mode... Basically ruined the cars looks

·
Registered
885 Posts
Most canards do NOTHING for a car,they are only asthetic mods and Im ot a fan of them at all.

Also they are illegal and you could be in serious trouble with the law/courts if a padestrian cut themselves off these canards.Big law suit too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am a fan of canard and am looking for some myself.
But as a couple have said they need to be a bit more curved.
I also think one long and one small one together look best.

Think Mines canards..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts