GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Infused carbon bootlids and doors for R34 GT-R (BNR34). R32 and R33 versions are possible. Made with vacuum infusion (with high temperature) method. High quality. Made in Europe.
Doors £1450 shipped. Bootlids are full carbon (no FRP) £650 shipped. Pre-order. Please contact for details.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How heavy are the r32 doors and do you have any pics of them fitted?

Cheers
B
We didn't make R32 doors yet but are able to. Produced for R34 and now R33.
R34 doors were about 5kg. I don't think R32 ones will be much different in weight. Soon we will post pictures of R34 doors fitted.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
As for the R32 doors, can the stock lectrical windows and door trim stuff be installed without having issues or do you need to use macrolon windows or something like this??

When will you start the production on the R32 doors??

Cheers,

Leo
The doors are OEM copies, so everything will fit. The product is pre-ordered and can be made in 2 weeks (3 max).
We do not make any modifications to design, so they are exactly like stock.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New pictures of one more bootlid for R34 GT-R:

There are some patches of reflected light on some pictures (stripe like).

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Do you know how much of a weight saving over regular doors and boot these would give?

On an R32.

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Do you know how much of a weight saving over regular doors and boot these would give?

On an R32.
A fully dressed standard door is around 40kg Rich, you'll be saving around 28-30kg per door from memory with others I've seen.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
R32 carbon door must be around 5kg. Stock door 38 kg. Carbon bootlid 5.3 kg, don't know about stock.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Products look good! I kept my carbon boot but painted it.... The oem spoiler is alot heavier than my boot lid now! Doors are a massive saving

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are focused on R35 doors now but can make R33 doors too. Quality level and pricing will be the same.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts